1. Air suspension system includes air spring, shock absorber, guide mechanism and body height control system.
2. Air suspension system generally adopts cystic air spring.
3. The shock absorber is mainly used to attenuate the vibration of the body.
4. The guiding mechanism is composed of the longitudinal thrust rod and the transverse thrust rod, which is used to transfer the longitudinal force, lateral force, and the torque generated during braking between the body and the axle.
5. The body height control system is divided into mechanical control system and electronic control system.
Send your message to us:
Post time: May-15-2018